Friday, August 28, 2009

Exercise and Food Log 8/28/09

Exercise Log: 
None.  Stupid two hour lunch meeting.  Well it wasn't stupid. It was very valuable, but it still killed my only timeslot for exercise.

Food Log:
TimeQty. Food Cal Fat grams% Cal by Fat
11:00 am2 cups (approx.) Bun Thit Nuong (Grilled pork w/ rice vermacelli + veggies) 250 518%
3:00PM6 Peanut butter crackers (w/ extra peanut butter) 380 2252%
7:00 pm1 Chipotle Burrito Bowl (w/ black beans, fajita veggies, chicken, hot sauce and lettuce) 375 9
22%
TOTAL 1005 3632%

Again, that calorie count seems VERY low.  Either I'm underestimating calories from my food (which for some stuff, like the Bun Thit Nuong, is possible, but can't be off by a lot) or I can survive on way less calories than I thought.  Either way my weight loss looks good, so I won't worry TOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment